[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi quickstart

From: David Carr
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi quickstart
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:21:13 -0600

Is there any sort of cohesive paparazzi quick start (HOWTO) documentation
available?

I've sucessfully built and loaded the firmware into my Tiny 2.11 board but
I can't seem to get much further towards a working system.  I've read most
of the Wiki documentation but I haven't found a real step by step guide.
Perhaps I just haven't been looking in the right place.

At this point I've got paparazzi center started and a serial connection to
my Tiny 2.11.  I'd like to connect to the board and get some status.  I can
start the telemetry link but I don't see anything that indicates that any
communication is actually happening.  I'm sorry for the beginner questions
but I really can't find what I'm looking for in the docs.

Thanks for your help,
David Carr