pan-users

[Pan-users] PAN and Kubuntu

From: André Fettouhi
Subject: [Pan-users] PAN and Kubuntu
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:57:48 +0100

I have just started using PAN and I have some small problems with it.
When I download rar files, sometime PAN says that a file is
broken/corrupted and hence is not saved. My question is how can I get it
to save the corrupted file? Because when I'm done downloading I'm
missing more files than I have par files (and there no more available
for the files, i.e. posted) hence I cannot repair the archives. What do
I do then?

Regards

André

Dr. rer. nat. André Fettouhi