pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] batching new header retrieval

From: Glenn
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] batching new header retrieval
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:48:03 -0700

On Monday 13 November 2006 17:13, oldschool wrote:

> Does anyone know of another program/script that fetches header info in a
> form pan can use?  OR any reasonable form, I'll try to hack something
> together if there's interest.
>
> os

Sounds like an outstanding idea.

--
18:46:43 up 6 days, 8:56, running Fedora Core release 6 (Zod), kernel
2.6.18-1.2798.fc6

Why I Can't Go Out With You:

I'd LOVE to, but...
        -- I have to answer all of my "occupant" letters.
        -- None of my socks match.
        -- I'm having all my plants neutered.
        -- I changed the lock on my door and now I can't get out.
        -- My yucca plant is feeling yucky.
        -- I'm touring China with a wok band.
        -- My chocolate-appreciation class meets that night.
        -- I'm running off to Yugoslavia with a foreign-exchange student
                named Basil Metabolism.
        -- There are important world issues that need worrying about.
        -- I'm going to count the bristles in my toothbrush.
        -- I prefer to remain an enigma.
        -- I think you want the OTHER Peggy/Cathy/Mike/whomever.
        -- I feel a song coming on.