pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Not following Gnome standard?

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Not following Gnome standard?
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:31:46 +0000 (UTC)

В Wed, 01 Nov 2006 14:43:20 +0000, Yavor Doganov написа:
> В Wed, 01 Nov 2006 14:08:10 +0000, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA
> написа:
>
>>      Finally, I would like that Pan launched Emacs whenever I want
>> to follow-up, without opening its own window and then requesting me
>> to C-E.
>
> I don't know what you mean by this.

Now I know, sorry, but I thought you were talking about Emacs as I didn't
realise that you're referring to "C-E" as Pan shortcut.  I don't think
what you want is feasible, given the fact that there are other possible
actions, not only writing the text of the follow-up.  Besides, perhaps it
would be terribly difficult to make this work from developer's POV.

BTW, congrats for wining the Free Software Directory contest!