pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Not following Gnome standard?

From: Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Not following Gnome standard?
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 14:08:10 +0000 (UTC)

Em Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:21:55 +0000, Yavor Doganov escreveu:

> Pan takes the settings from GNOME Control Center only for the MUA and
> browser.  You have to set this one from the posting window's Edit menu.

        Ouch!  Should this be a ‘wishlist’ bug?

> I'm regularly using emacsclient with Pan without problems (except that Pan
> freezes when the contents is loaded in Emacs).

        Another ‘problem’ I ſee here.

        A third wish: when I send an UTF-8 post to edit in GNU Emacs, it opens
an ISO-8859-1 buffer even if both my LANG and Pan are UTF-8.  I guess it is a
GNU Emacs problem, but I don’t know how to deal with it.

        Finally, I would like that Pan launched Emacs whenever I want to
follow-up, without opening its own window and then requesting me to C-E.

        Should I open a bug for each request, or is there a different queue for
wishlist items?

        Ah, and a new one I just noticed: it doesn’t accept my email address as
valid.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA     +55 (11) 9406 7191 (cel)
Administrador de (Bases de) Dados         +55 (11) 2122 0302 (com)