pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Any thoughts on OSX / TDL?

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Any thoughts on OSX / TDL?
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:50:08 -0400

In article <address@hidden>,
"Lloyd D Budd" wrote i.a.:

> On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 15:41, Beartooth wrote:
>>      What little I know of linux yet is RH 7.2 with
>>      Gnome,
>> not YDL 2.2 with KDE -- and even connecting it to
>> the Net by dial-up, let alone to my DSL feed, is
>> going to be a massive chore. But I know I want Pan
                (snip)
> Ximian can help you there.  They have a package of
> Ximain Gnome specifically for YDL, go to
> http://www.ximian.com/download/

        Are you saying that ximian can help me connect --
after I download it? <wry grin> Or just that it'll let
me use Gnome? (YDL has Gnome already, I'm pretty sure;
it just defaults to KDE, which of course RH has, but
which I haven't gotten around to looking at yet.)
--
Beartooth the Stubborn <karhunhammas (at) lserv.com>
double retiree & linux hatchling w/ RH 7.2, YDL 2.2, & OSX 10.1