Re: [Openexr-devel] Compile *only* static libs for OS X Uni?

From: Russ
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Compile *only* static libs for OS X Uni?
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 22:19:43 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Paul. I am able to get the libraries to compile when I run your commands
below as a script, but not when running them against the posted download. So
perhaps the CVS is more up-to-date than the posted build. Not sure why you
don't have the listed --enable-osx-universal-binaries. Note that from the
distributed directions, you'd never know about bootstrap, because it is only in
the CVS directions.

I'm currently encountering  "different visibility" warnings, followed by
undefined symbol errors on
Imf::Channel::Channel(Imf::PixelType, int, int)
Imf::Slice::Slice(...
Imf::OutputFile::OutputFile(...
Imf::RgbaInputFile::RgbaInputFile(...

Any hints to resolve this would be appreciated, I'm kinda fried. This was
previously set up to compile against 1.2.2, though I think I had to build my
own OpenEXR project to get it to work (helps with debugging anyway)

Thanks,

Russ