om-synth

[Om-synth] om_gtk: List not filled with patches...

From: krampenschiesser
Subject: [Om-synth] om_gtk: List not filled with patches...
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:39:30 +0100

Hi @all,
I'm currently trying around with om.
I first downloaded the 0.2.0 and compiled it.
There, I could select a the sine-patch and play via midi to my jack server.
But no new window opened where I could control any parameter. And in the list
[Patch,Run,Visible] nothing is shown.
Then I tried the cvs, which compiled, too(with adding assert to Tree.h).
But it had the same error.
I could not control anything...
I hope you can help me :D
Scar

--
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a rigged demo.