om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] save/lash issue

From: Lars Luthman
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] save/lash issue
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 21:04:17 +0100

On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 19:22 +0100, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> It would be more convinient if lash would restore from the location the
> patch was saved to so I can skip the destroy, reload and reconnect steps.

I would prefer if all patches and subpatches in a session were saved and
loaded to the session directory, so any changes in the patch files
outside the session directory would not affect the saved session in any
way. Didn't Om use to do that?

--
Lars Luthman
PGP key:     http://www.d.kth.se/~d00-llu/pgp_key.php