om-synth

[Om-synth] save/lash issue

From: Atte André Jensen
Subject: [Om-synth] save/lash issue
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 19:22:47 +0100

Hi

I have a directory with all (not that many) my om patches. When using them in a song I use lash for loading a setup containing more patches. But often I need to make adjustments to a patch that's used in a lash audio project. In order not to mess up other setups I keep versions of used patches in a direcory for each project. So far so good, now to the issue:

When I add a new patch to a setup I'll load it (actually different ones to try out) from the main patch directory. When I'm happy with the selection I save it in the project patch directory. But if I stop here lash still loads the one that was initially loaded, namely the one from the big patch dir. So I have to save the patch to the patch dir, destroy the patch, reload from patch dir, reconnect, and save in lash.

It would be more convinient if lash would restore from the location the patch was saved to so I can skip the destroy, reload and reconnect steps.

Sorry for the verbose repot, but I thought some background of my workflow would help understand the problem...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk