RE: New package repo request - raspi

From: JohnD
Subject: RE: New package repo request - raspi
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 09:13:59 -0500

I can become an admin if needed and help out. Before now, I haven't really
asked to be since I think I may be the user releasing the most packages so it
has kind of been a conflict of interests in terms of a reviewing something that
I prepared.

Im ok with octave forge slowly going away however it would be nice if pkg
command worked with the index without the need to specify the whole url so make
it easier to work with packages.

ie: I know if want to install the image package, so I have to go to the index,
search for the package, copy the url and paste it into a octave pkg command,
rather than pkg install image

Also, if moving away from octave-forge, perhaps the octave-forge pages should
show a link to the index.