New package repo request - raspi

From: JohnD
Subject: New package repo request - raspi
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 09:22:45 -0500

I have a new package I am working on for a raspberrypi toolkit for octave,
similar in functions to the raspberry pi toolkit for matlab [1].

Most of the basic functions are now in a working state (basic io, servos,
serial, i2c, serial, linux) using pigpio [2] and a couple of supplement
scripts installed on the raspberry pi.

So,  can I get a hg repo added on Octave forge to push the code to -
something like 'raspi' or 'raspberrypi' or 'raspberrypiio' in order to
prepare for an initial release ?

John D

[1] https://www.mathworks.com/help/supportpkg/raspberrypiio/index.html
[2] http://abyz.me.uk/rpi/pigpio/