Re: Aw: Re: Re: BuildBots no longer run make check?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Aw: Re: Re: BuildBots no longer run make check?
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 16:00:38 -0400

On 06/04/2018 03:48 PM, "Markus Mützel" wrote:

I was referring to the actual 5 lines summary you pasted. I couldn't find
that in the stdio logs.

Look around line 999 here:

http://buildbot.octave.org:8011/#/builders/7/builds/38/steps/6/logs/stdio

I can also put the hg archive of the configuration files on the web to
make it easier for others to help with managing the buildbots, but first
I have to figure out how best to store some private info that is
currently embedded in the master config file.

That might be helpful.

This might be to complicated: But is it possible to make the log files of the
MXE builds accessible? Or at least the latest log from the "log" directory in
case a package failed to build.

Yes, this is software... anything is possible.  :-)

I'm just not sure how best to do it. The full logs for a complete windows build are about 130MB uncompressed.