Re: BuildBots no longer run make check?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: BuildBots no longer run make check?
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 14:19:58 -0400

On 06/01/2018 02:19 PM, mmuetzel wrote:
Hi,

Since the buildbots were moved to a new version, I no longer see the results
of "make check":
http://buildbot.octave.org:8011/#/waterfall

Do they still run the test suite?

I disabled the test build step when I began the transition to buildbot 1.x because I didn't know how to update the rules on the master. I looked at it again today and now we should be running tests again. But something is not quite the same and the filter that looks at the output of the build steps is displaying the test step as failed when it should be a success. So far, I just forced one build for testing:

  http://buildbot.octave.org:8011/#/builders/7

The summary of the test step is

  PASS                            14463
  FAIL                                0
  XFAIL (reported bug)               32
  SKIP (missing feature)            616
  SKIP (run-time condition)          12

I'm not yet sure what in the configuration is wrong so that this is flagged as a failure.

The other builds should also run tests the next time they run.