Re: Unsupported nroff macros on MacOS X

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: Unsupported nroff macros on MacOS X
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2023 15:03:09 -0400

>Sorry if I jumped into the middle and missed something, but what about
>using this to convert once?
>
>groff -Thtml

I guess my next question is ... what do we do after that?

I am assuming that we still want to ship man pages; do we use some tool
to convert them back?  Do we have to make man page modifications to HTML?
I am kinda against depending on some third-party tool; I'm not sure what
the options are in this space.  I was under the impression that most things
go from man pages TO HTML, not the other way around, or they use some
other markup format that can output man pages and HTML.