Re: mhl nocomponent

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: mhl nocomponent
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 22:50:03 -0400

>Hey all, been meaning to get to this for a while.
>
>Things are way more verbose in the current release in that all sorts
>of headers clog up my display.  The extras:nocomponent only seems to
>cut down on a few components.

Well, I know this is confusing, buuuuttt ... "extras:nocomponent" means
"output everything else not explicitly ignored".  The "nocomponent" means
"Don't output the component part", which in this case would be "extras".
Again, this is confusing.  If you only want to show explictly defined
headers, you need to remove that line.  If you want to show everything
not explictly ignored, leave it in and add more ignore lines.

Other possible changes that you might be seeing (note: I do not think any
of this changed in this release):

- Something changed upstream to add more headers, probably anti-spam related
- You're getting more MIME messages which means mhshow is being called more
  and you didn't ignore more stuff in mhl.headers (which is what is used
  for headers when mhshow is used, and yes, this is also confusing).