Re: mhfixmsg character set conversion

From: Steven Winikoff
Subject: Re: mhfixmsg character set conversion
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 07:19:37 -0500

>> So having searched and found it, don't send it on.  :-)
>
>Very good advice.  Another good reason to retain the unmodified message.

...which I always do.

Sending it on isn't the point anyway (for me, I mean), and is something
I rarely do -- and when I do it, I usually quote selectively rather than
forward an entire message.  For the few exceptions, an unmodified copy of
the original message is available as a backup.

     - Steven
Steven Winikoff      |
Montreal, QC, Canada | "What I want is all of the power and none
smw@smwonline.ca     |  of the responsibility."
http://smwonline.ca  |