Re: Is nmh suitable for managing multiple email accounts?

From: Tim Lee
Subject: Re: Is nmh suitable for managing multiple email accounts?
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 10:36:46 +0800

> The answer to most "can I do this with nmh?" questions is usually "yes!".
> With the exception of IMAP, sadly.  But the flip side is ... you usually
> have to write that bit.  And we're not so great on documentation, and the
> book you mention was written quite a while ago when dealing with multiple
> email addresses was uncommon.  nmh has a lot of features that book doesn't
> mention.

I think I have much to learn about the mh/nmh way of doing things,
considering that I am only able to understand about 75% of what the
other replies are saying. Would you recommend that I finish reading the
book? Perhaps I would be better qualified to ask substantive questions
once I have covered all the basics. I'm just hoping that the book is not
too outdated.