Re: [Nmh-workers] What about an nmh-1.6-RC1

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] What about an nmh-1.6-RC1
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 19:20:10 -0700

Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> writes:

>>Keep in mind that CCBs are once a week, so it's not like it was a lot
>>of libraries.
>
> Um, CCB?  Don't know what that is.

Thought you worked for the government :-).

CCB - Change Control Board. In our IT's case, it's a weekly meeting
where a board approves (or more often the case) disapprove of requested
packages.

Another example is the KOSMA Translator CCB. The KOSMA Translator is the
software I write that runs on SOFIA, and the CCB approves of document
and software version updates.

Everything I've discussed has probably become more acute after the
Challenger and Columbia disasters, and the stolen unencrypted
laptop with Personally Identifiable Information (PII). But we digress.

http://www.darkreading.com/attacks-and-breaches/stolen-nasa-laptop-had-unencrypted-employee-data/d/d-id/1107402?

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden> aka <address@hidden>
http://www.newt.com/wohler/