Re: [Nmh-workers] What about an nmh-1.6-RC1

From: Lyndon Nerenberg
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] What about an nmh-1.6-RC1
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 17:49:23 -0700

On Jul 22, 2014, at 5:43 PM, address@hidden wrote:

> Ok - then making the local variable 'i' unsigned would work, but that would
> get into the middle of the flex generation.

What is the filename and line number of this declaration of 'i'?  I'm guessing
this is in the .c output from the corresponding .l file?  Sorry, but this isn't
entirely clear to me from your description.

> address@hidden Downloads]$ rpm -qa | grep flex

'flex -V' please?  What was built doesn't always match the package builder's
idea of what was built :-)

> Linux unix.hobbeshollow.com 3.10.44-desktop-1.mga3 #1 SMP Tue Jun 17 06:09:16
> UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

But what is the actual Linux distribution? Release number? Patch level?  (I
don't run Linux, so I can't derive that info from the kernel version stamps.)

--lyndon