Re: [Nmh-workers] Pasing stdin to "inc -file" ?

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Pasing stdin to "inc -file" ?
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:28:43 -0500

>So are you saying that I don't need to specify locking in my procmail
>recipes any more?

Sadly ... David is right in that you still do need to do that.  The sequence
file won't get corrupted anymore, but we'd need to lock the whole file during
message receive to make it work right.  It occurs to me that we COULD maybe
make some rcvstore-wide lock that would be a lot simpler than mucking about
the sequence code.