Re: [Nmh-workers] The attach feature

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] The attach feature
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 07:51:18 -0500

Norm wrote:

>       man whatnow (It told me the feature existed, but not much more)

I think it's sufficient:

  cd directory     use the directory  when  interpreting  attachment
                   file names

  pwd              print the working directory for attachment files

  ls [ls-options]  list  files  in  the attachment working directory
                   using the ls command

  attach files     add the named files to the draft as MIME  attachments

  alist [-ln]      list  the  MIME  attachments,  either short, long
                   [-l] or numbered [-n]

  detach [-n] files-or-numbers
                   remove MIME attachments, either by file  name  or
                   by number with -n

>       man nmh (to see if there was a relevant man page)
>       man send (lots of hits for "attach" but nothing about the attach
> command)

References to the description of attach in the whatnow man page
should be added to those two.