Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: ADMINISTRIVIA: Change to mailing list policy

From: Jerry Peek
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 10:45:53 -0700

I haven't done much list administration for years, and I don't know
mailman.  But I wonder whether a semi-effective filter for our list
would be to check the message body for the names of nmh utilities
(scan, repl, etc.) as well as the names of the source files (foo.c,
etc.).  If none of those words are in the message, treat it as suspect.
When the moderator/owner notices a "suspect" message that isn't bad,
check and maybe update the "whitelist".

No flames please.  Like I say, I'm clueless.  This is just an idea.

Jerry