[Nmh-workers] Re: exciting new stuff for 2.0 (IMAP proposal)

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Re: exciting new stuff for 2.0 (IMAP proposal)
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 09:31:54 -0800

Nathan Bailey <address@hidden> writes:

> I can see a whole bunch of empty directories being a waste, but
> .mh_sequences does need to be stored somewhere.  Perhaps there should
> just be a $HOME/[Mail/].imap-mh_sequences that has all of them?

These are the public sequences. As Joel mentions, putting them on the
server would be ideal. Private sequences can still go in the context
file, of course.

If, as Ken mentions, we can't have true public sequences, maybe all
IMAP sequences will just have to be private and stashed in the
context file. There's probably not much point in a separate sequences
file for IMAP.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD