RE: [Nel] Trouble with block memory allocator

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Nel] Trouble with block memory allocator
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:39:16 +0100

Hi 02,

Basically, I just create a .dsp .dsw, compiles your program (changing
printf by nlinfo ;) and here the result in release mode:

INF 1732: list_std  : 4690239 op/sec (4950000 op)
INF 1732: list_block: 6494437 op/sec (4950000 op)

I let the programmer of this class to reply more your email ;)

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o?
K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h-- r y?

CSTLBlockList