Re: [Nel] Game Rules

From: Yann Morvan
Subject: Re: [Nel] Game Rules
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 17:42:11 -0400

Ok John, thanks for your answer, I think
I have a more realist vision now:
rules are too abstract to be protected in themselves
and their implementation will be reverse-engineered
if they are popular.
So all you have to do is give yourself the means to ensure that your
game will be good enough to discourage people from trying to steal
your players. Sounds like the hard, but honest way ...

And Stephane, I don't think that free software is a joke,
you know I even think that K. Marx had good ideas ...:)