nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] WIP improvement for the website

From: Michael Siegel
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] WIP improvement for the website
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 13:21:17 +0200

Am 07.04.19 um 11:07 schrieb Benno Schulenberg:

> Op 01-04-19 om 21:03 schreef Michael Siegel:
>> I've had a look at the PHP files. To me, it looks like rewriting them
>> all completely (in a separate place) would be the best way for anyone to
>> go about improving things.
>>
>> If no one else steps up, I could give it a try.
>
> It seems that no one else is interested in improving the webpages.
>
> So, go ahead.

Well, the person who started this thread seemed to be interested.

That said, working on something that no one else seems to be interested
in is probably not the best idea, especially if it's something of
arguably minor importance.

Also, reading David Ramsey's message “on the future of Nano” this week
has made me quite hesitant. So, I'm going to wait for a bit and see what
happens. But I'll keep it on the list.

Best
Michael