nano-devel

[Nano-devel] tab completion in the browser

From: Rishabh Dave
Subject: [Nano-devel] tab completion in the browser
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 17:34:00 +0530

Hello again!

I have written a patch for the bug #47234: tabbing in file browser works only in the current working directory. Here is the link - http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47234.

For now, I have set-up a global variable to pass path from do_browser() to cwd_tab_completion(). I preferred not to pass it as an argument as there is another function - do_prompt() - sitting between them. I don't know if altering it, too, is favourable as it is also used elsewhere.

Patch is over nano-2.5.3 and I did test it.

I have pulled nano's repo using git but... autogen.sh and configure didn't run successfully. I did check web but failed to find a solution. Neither I am understanding any thing around the error. Can I receive some help?

Sincerely,
Rishabh.