nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Er, another big patch ...]

From: Jeff DeFouw
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Er, another big patch ...]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 00:39:51 -0500

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 02:04:46PM -0400, David Benbennick wrote:
> By the way: is there any way in CVS to roll back to a certain date, or
> undo the last patch that was committed?  To resync my patch, I had to
> download the old versions of all the C files by hand.

There's a sticky date flag that can be used with most commands.  From
man cvs:

  -D date_spec
       Use the most recent revision no later than date_spec (a single
       argument, date description specifying a date in the past).
       (and a whole lot more in the man page)

I've used this before when trying to narrow down when something broke in
another project.

--
Jeff DeFouw <address@hidden>