nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Another irritation besides VSTSOP

From: Ken Tyler
Subject: [Nano-devel] Another irritation besides VSTSOP
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:32:49 +1000

Hi,

One of my regular annoyances is hitting ^W, typing in a line number and
then realising my mistake, hitting ^T and having to type the line number
again.

How about if the entered search string is all digits on getting ^T we
convert it to an int and pass it to do_gotoline() instead of
do_gotoline_void() ?

It would only take half a dozen lines or so.

I could include it in the search_history patch if approved by nano gods ;)

Ken.