myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Whipping boy (with a mac) on myexperiment

From: Andrew Harrison
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Whipping boy (with a mac) on myexperiment
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:49:15 +0100

Hi Duncan,

I'm not sure to be frank. The issue with Safari could be a Mac 10.4 problem. But finding the Taverna.app is Java so I'm not sure.

I'll test it on Tiger. I'll also send you an update offline, if that's ok. In the meantime you could try deleting ~/Library/Application Support/Whip and see if that helps.

I'm also putting together a new version, so your problem will feed into that. I'll notify the list when it's up.

re HTTP headers - Don - Safari works now, thanks.

cheers,

Andrew