myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] Feature request: Attributing non-myExperimenters

From: Duncan Hull
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Feature request: Attributing non-myExperimenters
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 20:04:11 +0100

Dear myExperiment

Just occurred to me, the attribution in the "Which users/groups get the credit for this Workflow?" needs another option,

currently I can attribute:

- Me (Duncan Hull)

- One of my Friends

- A user on myExperiment who is not a Friend.

- A myExperiment Group

But I can't attribute Neil Swainston because he currently fits into none of the above categories.

Now I can obviously get Neil to join in the fun on myExperiment, but presumably there will be lots of cases where people will want to credit non-Experimenters.

A short term workaround would be to create a dummy group, and credit that, but its a bit hacky.

Workflow is here
http://www.myexperiment.org/workflows/789?version=1

Duncan

---