myexperiment-discuss

RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] api?

From: David De Roure
Subject: RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] api?
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:04:50 +0000

Hi Paul

Yes it's about to be published - in a matter of hours! :)

After myExperiment team meeting tomorrow we'll let everyone know what's coming
up on the myExperiment.org site - there's been a lot of work behind the scenes
recently and people can look forward to the publication of the API (now under
test internally), improved availability of the codebase (being tested by an
early adopter), throwing the switch to a new commercially hosted server and
some performance improvements, and our first public Taverna enactment support...

Watch this space! :)

-- Dave