myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment will be mentioned in Times Highe

From: Coles S.J.
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment will be mentioned in Times Higher Education
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:41:56 +0000

Thanks Duncan...I've only recently become a regular THES reader since they
started sending me a couple of months samplers of free copies.

On a different point - the workshop in Manchester InterDisc Biocentre next week
on data driven science/chemistry will be of interest to myExperiment types.

See you all there I hope!

Simon.

On 27/02/2008 10:49, "Duncan Hull" <address@hidden> wrote:

Coles S.J. wrote:
> Should be out next week, so keep an eye open (I no longer get my free copy!).

THES is available free on the web now, they've removed the horrible and
pointless login stuff.

See for example:
http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/story.asp?storycode=400477

Duncan