myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] skua-spacebook/myexperiment meeting

From: Tony Linde
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] skua-spacebook/myexperiment meeting
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:05:47 -0000

I had a meeting this morning with members of the myExperiment team and Ross Gardler from OSSWatch about how we might build the SKUA Spacebook application using myExperiment as its base. I’d like to thank everyone at Southampton for their hospitality and help. I’ve made three blog postings (too much for one!) about our sessions today so please feel free – those who were there or those just interested – to add comments to the blog or to this list about anything I’ve said – corrections or additions.

Blog is at http://tonyonskua.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Tony.

--