myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment will be mentioned in Times Highe

From: Carole Goble
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment will be mentioned in Times Higher Education
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:38:19 +0000

Simon

Dave is giving a talk at it....

Carole
Thanks Duncan...I've only recently become a regular THES reader since they
started sending me a couple of months samplers of free copies.

On a different point - the workshop in Manchester InterDisc Biocentre next week
on data driven science/chemistry will be of interest to myExperiment types.

See you all there I hope!

Simon.