muddleftpd-users

Re: [Muddleftpd-users] error making muddleftpd.1.3.12

From: Joerg Jaspert
Subject: Re: [Muddleftpd-users] error making muddleftpd.1.3.12
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:15:11 +0200

Risto Avila <address@hidden> writes:

>> Hmm, sounds like a problem with your compiler/linker.
>> The Debian Package of it builts on 10 different architectures fine so i
>> dont think there is something in the code that breaks.
> you think so ?

It works on my system. And 10 autobuilders in Debian. So yes, i think
it is not in the code. :)

Signal 11 is not a code error in most of the cases. And changes from
.11 to .12 arent *that* big. :)
See Beaus's mail for more hints. :)

> there be any errors in make file ? or something.. if I dont get 1.3.12
> to work I have to modify the 1.3.11 ;)

Always use latest cvs if you want to work on muddleftpd. :)
Head for normal developement and release_x_y_z for stable bugfixes
(substitute x,y,z with version you want to fix). :)

> I'm starting to make gui for muddpasswd with ncurses I'm bored to type
> so long command line for adding or editing user..

Hmm, sounds nice.

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!