Re: [Monotone-devel] SQLite 3.2.1 released

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] SQLite 3.2.1 released
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:59:59 -0700

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 10:52:46AM +0200, Christof Petig wrote:
> Quoting the website: Upgrading is recommended for all users.
>
> I imported the new release 3.2.1 into the sqlite3 branch and tested it.
> Get it from 9f28fe03d25a03b6b4aef234179414ac0a9b30d6 .
>
> PS: Nathaniel, should I consider importing future sqlite3 upgrades into
> the main branch? (I hesitate to do this without being asked for)

If it works, then sure.  Could you propagate this into main branch
now?  We do probably want 3.2.1's fixes.

> PPS: What about the query parameter work? Should I try my luck in
> bringing it up to date?

If you like.  Was it ever established how much of a speedup it gave?

- Don't let your informants burn anything.
- Don't grow old.
- Be good grad students.
  -- advice of Murray B. Emeneau on the occasion of his 100th birthday