[Monotone-devel] Multiple repositories in one server

From: Daniel M. German
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Multiple repositories in one server
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:43:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody,

As you might have noticed, I am new user of monotone. So far, I am
very happy with it, but I have hit a wall.

When working in server mode, monotone is only aware of one
repository. What if I want to serve several repositories, one for each
project? I guess the answer would be to set up a different server in a
different port for each repository. But that is difficult to manage
(I'll have to make sure that the same port is used every time for the
same project).

Would it be possible to serve different repositories with a single
server?

Also, is it possible to restrict connections to a given set of hosts,
potentially only 127.0.0.1?

If these features are not currently implemented I am willing to do
some of the work, if somebody offers to give me some guidance on what
needs to be done and where.

Thanks for any help,

daniel

--