Re: [Monotone-devel] list unknown fails

From: Logan Sackette
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] list unknown fails
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 06:09:42 -0700 (PDT)

Whoa, that would be great.  That would work something
or just like the SVN status if I remember correctly.
The status command actually list the status of each
file, using a single character to tell you if missing,
unknown, ignored, modified, out dated, etc. May be i
am listing more than it actually does, but if MTN can
do that, that would be really nice.

.v

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/monotone-devel/2005-02/msg00061.html