[Monotone-devel] Invariant Failure while Merging

From: Michael Stone
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Invariant Failure while Merging
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:17:31 -0500

Dear Monotone Developers,
    My name is Michael Stone.  My lab partners and I are developing robotics
control software for our class and we decided to use Monotone for our version
control system.  This merge error message asked that we report it to you, so
here it is.  Any thoughts you have would be appreciated.  Please let me know if
there's any other information that would be of use to you.
Thanks in advance,
Michael