mldonkey-devel

Re: [Mldonkey-devel] RFC : logging in mldonkey

From: spiral voice
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-devel] RFC : logging in mldonkey
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 22:51:27 +0200

Fortin Denis wrote:

Do you think that the potential performance improvement worth the
trouble of macros?

After some experience I think the trouble is not that big but performance
improvements are always welcome here.

So what are your plans with this code?
Did you have contact with b8_bavard already?

Maybe we can help him to port the debugging code to the macros format.
It seems that you are particulary interested in the BT module, for me its
the Donkey module - so we could share some work?

- spiralvoice

MSN Messenger - sehen, welche Freunde online sind! http://www.msn.de/messenger Jetzt kostenlos downloaden und mitmachen!