Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Issue with distfile names, extraction and var

From: Gregorio Litenstein
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Issue with distfile names, extraction and variables in download/extraction steps.
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 12:45:58 -0400

So… I had to update and change a few more packages but I’ve got librsvg (and test-librsvg.exe; although I haven’t actually tested its functionality yet); it’d be really cool if somebody could take a look and try it, I’ve left the previous with the bootstrapping logic up in case we want to do that in the future (although honestly I can’t really see a reason to do it)

https://github.com/Lord-Kamina/mxe/tree/rust-just-download

P.S. Once again, I’ve tested this on gcc 8.3.0; don’t know how 5.5.0 will do.

P.P.S. So far I’ve only tried x86_64-w64-mingw32.shared; will leave a few other targets building in order to see how it goes.

--
Gregorio Litenstein Goldzweig
glit_ind.png