Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Issue with distfile names, extraction and var

From: Gregorio Litenstein
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Issue with distfile names, extraction and variables in download/extraction steps.
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:33:03 -0700

Oh, the most important thing… the goal of this whole idiotic endeavor is to eventually be able to update librsvg to the newer versions that require rust and cargo to build. Although for that we’ll also need to update pango and glib2 probably so maybe Zach Bacon might be able to help with that if he’s made any progress with using meson. (If not, I guess we could always just update to something in-the-middle; say pango 1.40.14 instead of 1.42+ and with that we might not need to update glib2 at all.

--
Gregorio Litenstein Goldzweig
glit_ind.png