Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Issue with distfile names, extraction and var

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Issue with distfile names, extraction and variables in download/extraction steps.
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 10:39:36 +1000

Can you push your work-in-progress somewhere? I’m not at a computer now but will try to have a look tonight.

On 12 Sep 2019, at 10:07, Gregorio Litenstein <address@hidden> wrote:

Just following up to say I got it sorted; I came up with a very hacky solution, though.

Added a meta-package called get-target-triplet that essentially just writes a file with the target triplet. My package then depends on that and reads the file (and deletes both the file and the get-target-triplet file inside the installed directory)

--
Gregorio Litenstein Goldzweig
glit_ind.png