Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] libssh2 using export table?

From: Moritz Bunkus
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] libssh2 using export table?
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:04:53 +0100

Hey,

my application doesn't link to libssh2 directly but to libcurl. I
don't know enough about static libraries to know whether or not my
application would receive the correct CFLAGS through such an
indirection. Remember -- each compilation unit including libssh2.h
MUST define LIBSSH2_API, even if it's just through including e.g.
curl.h or whatever. Therefore curl's pkgconfig --cflags would have to
list that flag as well.

I perfectly understand the wish to push as many changes upstream as
possible, I just have my doubts whether this will actually work.

Kind regards,
mo