Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] new package: libxml++

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] new package: libxml++
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 11:23:45 +0100

Matthias Gehre schrieb:
> 2011/11/23 René Berber <address@hidden>:
> > On 20 Nov 2011 21:04:41, Matthias Gehre wrote:
> >
> >> Okey, here you go. I also attached llvm as a bonus.
> >
> > Any comments about the details?
>
> I'm not using llvm as a replacement for gcc, I'm just using its lib in
> my project to implement a JIT compiler.

Sorry for the nitpicking, but I'd like to make
things clear.

The src/llvm.mk file seems to build and install the
whole LLVM project. What exactly do we get here?

* A cross compiled LLVM Windows binary, i.e. a compiler
  that runs under Windows?

* An LLVM cross compiler?

* Something else?

If there's useless stuff being built and installed,
can we add additional argument to the "cmake" call
or the "make" call to avoid building too much useless
stuff?

Or is LLVM so small and build so fast that this
would not make a difference anyway?

Greets,