Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] new package: libxml++

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] new package: libxml++
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 19:56:42 +1100

On 24 November 2011 04:02, Matthias Gehre <address@hidden> wrote:
> 2011/11/23 René Berber <address@hidden>:
>> On 20 Nov 2011 21:04:41, Matthias Gehre wrote:
>>
>>> Okey, here you go. I also attached llvm as a bonus.

Thanks! I just included them:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/2c3eb85363ea

>> - Why version 2.8, and not 2.9?
> Version 2.9 has a compile-time bug when gcc runs in c++11 mode,
> therefore I needed to use
> 2.8. This bug will be fixed in 3.0.
>
>> - Why disable updates?
> I found no easy way to extract the current version from their webpage.
> Feel free to fix that.

The release webpage uses a js array and creates the links on the fly -
not easy to work with! I've ignored 2.9 for the time being and found
another page that can be used to extract the latest version:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/ecdb37199813

Version 3 is due to be released at the end of this month, so it should
get picked up then.