Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gtk packages

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gtk packages
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 19:48:55 +0200

Martin Gerhardy <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Am Donnerstag, den 06.05.2010, 22:25 +0200 schrieb Volker Grabsch:
> > Martin Gerhardy <address@hidden> schrieb:
> > >
> > > Attached is a patch for gtkglext that works for me. Thanks a lot Tony
> > > for all your help.
[...]
> There is no patch needed. Though there are some issues left with coding
> guidelines and so on (ref: your previous mail).

Okay, so the configure.in/ac script needs to be fixed, but that's
a minor issue. Thanks for the contribution!

Since you're using gtkglext actively, could you produce a little
test program, please? Don't make it big, keep it as simple as
possible, but make use of gtkglext.

Do you have some time to do that?

To get an impression, you might want to have a look at "src/gtk-test.c"
as well as the last 5 lines of "src/gtk.mk".

In my own experience, writing such test programs is a funny exercise,
but only if one is fit with the library. That's why I don't want to
write the "test-gtkglext.c" program on my own. I didn't write any
OpenGL programs for a long time, and I have no experience in combining
OpenGL with GTK.

Greets,

Administrator
NotJustHosting GbR