Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] guile

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] guile
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 21:49:47 +1000

On 14 April 2010 17:08, Tony Theodore <address@hidden> wrote:
> The attached guile.mk works, but needs cleaning up. For some reason,
> gmp 5 doesn't work for the native build, and the native gmp configure
> tries to optimise for processor.

I'm stuck on this now, I've changed the native install directory to a
temp rather than $(PREFIX) and tried to be a little smarter about
conditionally passing the ABI variable to gmp (OSX needs this since
gmp tries to build a 64bit lib if the processor supports, but
otherwise everything is 32bit by default).

The attached works on OSX, but not on Ubuntu (to make it work, remove
the --disable-shared options from the native builds).